계약 당사자인 사용자와 근로자의 인적사항과 근무부서, 직위, 급여조건, 근로시간 등의 꼭 필요한 내용으로 구성되어 편리하게 작성하실 수 있는 근로계약서이다.
[ 예 문 ]
Letter of Offer (Template)
Casual / Hourly Paid Personnel
The information contained in this GUIDE should be read thoroughly before proceeding to complete this template .
This template is intended to provide a guideline of necessary information which must be included in all offers.
DATE: (Date of offer)
I am very pleased to offer you the position of (position). The terms of the offer are as follows. [Note: where immigrationdocuments such as a Student and or Employment Authorization are required, the offer should be made conditional upon the candidate obtaining these documents (Section 2.6 Conditional offers)].
CLASSIFICATION & STATUS (Sections 1.2, 2.8 & 2.9):
1. This will confirm your appointment as (position), in the Department/College of __________, effective, (Month, date, year). This is a casual appointment for the period (Month, date, year) to (Month, date, year).
2. This will confirm your appointment as (position), in the Department/College of __________, effective, (Month, date, year). This is a casual appointment for up to (number of weeks/months/years) in duration,
3. This will confirm your appointment as (position), in the Department/College of __________, effective, (Month, date, year). This is a casual appointment of unknown duration.
SALARY (Section 4):
The rate offered is ($ hour). Continuation of this agreement is dependent upon satisfactory performance and the availability of funding.
BENEFITS (Sections 5 & 6):
The mandatory benefits that you are covered under include Employment Insurance [EI] and the Canada Pension Plan [CPP]. Deductions for EI and CPP are made in accordance with the terms of these plans.
Vacation pay will be paid on each cheque.
There are no Optional Fringe Benefit Plans associated with this position and no sick leave entitlement is provided for.
DUTIES (Section 2.11):
In summary, your duties will be as follows:
1. The hours of this position are: _______ a.m. to _______ p.m. on (list the days of the week). This period includes a (#) minute, unpaid lunch break. You will be given one week written notice of any change in this schedule.
2. The hours of work for this position will vary. You will be given a minimum of one week written notice of your schedule.
AND (Section 8)
All work shall be conducted in accordance with University Safety Policies and Procedures and statutes pertaining to health, safety and environment.
AND (Section 2.13)
Notwithstanding the terms of this contract as referred to in this letter, this contract may be terminated by giving noticeof discharge as specified in the Labor Standards Act. The length of notice given is dependent on the duration of service. Youwill be expected to give as much notice as possible when terminating, but in any event will be expected to give not less than (fourteen) days notice. Notwithstanding the above, the contract can be terminated immediately for just cause.
This position is not in scope of any bargaining unit.
AND (Section 2.5)
As a condition of this contract you are required to sign a “Memorandum of Agreement “ regarding intellectual property.
AND (Section 2.6)
[Note: Where the possession of appropriate legal qualifications, professional designation, or license is required, this should be included in this section.]
(Sections 2.6, 2.7)
THIS APPOINTMENT HAS BEEN AUTHORIZED BY: (Principal Investigator) on (month, day, year).
This offer is intended to contain the significant terms of the position offered. To signify acceptance of this offer, please sign the statement of acceptance below. [Note: Refer to Section 11.5 of this GUIDE to ensure that all required documentation is forwarded to the Human Resources Division within the designated deadlines in order to avoid any delays in processing or payment.]
I ACCEPT THIS POSITION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
Date: ______________________ Signature of Candidate ___________________
cc: Human Resources Division